Modified Car Club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

santa pod ticket buying info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
adamHHR
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4174
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: santa pod ticket buying info   2009-11-18, 04:43

2010 Tickets on Sale NOW

After a fantastic 2009 season, we have gone all out to get 2010 tickets on sale earlier than ever before!!

So here is your chance to get ahead of the game and get your club booked in for next season's events.

For the events that require advance tickets to be purchased, you've now got more chance than ever to get payment in earlier and secure your club spot. I realise Christmas is around the corner and money is tight for alot of people but the opportunity is here for early bookings.

All club booking forms are now on the relevant event websites ready to be completed and returned back to me.

The Fast Show, Big Bang, PTM Show, JapShow, Retro Show, Bug Jam, USC, Rotorstock 7, and BMW Show.

Payment can be made through our online ticket shop, over the phone or by sending a cheque. Remember to write on the booking form how you are going to pay if you are not sending a cheque through with the form.

It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and to complete the form fully. No guarantee can be made regarding location, I will try my best as usual, but please do not take it for granted that you will always get the location that you request.

Advance Tickets Required For: Fast Show, JapShow, Bug Jam, USC, JapShow Finale

If you are VW enthusiast then please remember that Bug Jam sold out last year so if you are planning on coming to Bug Jam 24 please get your tickets early to guarantee your attendance.

FOR FURTHER INFO & TO BOOK TICKETS VISIT

WWW.SANTAPOD.COM

OR CALL 01234 782828
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hampshirehotrides.co.uk

santa pod ticket buying info
Page 1 of 1