Modified Car Club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

summer performance action day at castle combe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
adamHHR
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4174
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: summer performance action day at castle combe   2009-04-15, 12:27

with Clubs and drivers
disappointed from the
Spring day with it selling
out in advance for the last
2 years, we have added a
2nd Performance day for
the same drivers and clubs
who have made the April
event so popular. However
we have added a lunchtime
drifting display and session.
Otherwise conditions will
mirror that of the April event

WE WILL BE APPLYING FOR DISPLAY STAND AND TRACK TIME!!

Summer Performance Car Action Day. - Saturday, September 05, 2009

If it is road legal, has four wheels and an engine (or sometimes two) then chances are it will be eligible to display and take on the track.

A repeat of the April event and new for 2009 is the Summer Performance Car Action Day. Open for any type of performance car from hatchback to sports car the Performance Day brings together car clubs and enthusiasts from the complete spectrum of performance car manufacturers.

As with all Action Days for just £35 you can get your car on the circuit by booking a session at a time to suit yourself. Why not encourage friends to come with you to compare performance of your cars.

With a lunchtime drifting display and a line up of cars from some of the top performance car clubs in the country this new additional to the Action Day calendar is sure to be popular.

ACTION DAYS GENERAL INFORMATION:

This yearís Action Days will follow their usual successful format. Tweaked here and there, but fundamentally continuing the same excellent value for money.

Where else can you drive on a circuit for just £35.00, plus admission prices? Where else offers Owners Clubs free admission passes and display space?

Where else offers non-stop track action for the enthusiast?

Our Action Days cover just about every type of vehicle and enable enthusiasts to mix with like-minded owners as well as taking to the track.

For track users, the day is divided into time zones, so friends can get together to book a particular time, or Clubís, provided they can muster 28 cars, can book an exclusive session.

We keep a close watch on driving standards, issuing yellow and red cards to prevent the worst offenders getting back on the track.

There are lots of conditions to comply with. You must attend a briefing, your car will be sound-checked and unless going out in special sessions, should basically be road legal.

Sound Check

On all our Action Days, the sound limit is 100 dB(A) - measured at the exhaust pipe at 4500rpm on a static test. Your car may be completely road legal, but if it doesnít meet our check - then sorry, it canít go out.

Passengers

Passengers can purchase a Passenger Pass, valid all day, which includes Personal Accident Insurance.

Responsible Driving

The days are for enthusiasts to drive their road-registered cars (unless going out in specific sessions). The days are not test sessions for competitors or for drivers to show off their drifting skills or to drive in an aggressive and dangerous

manner. If you donít want to comply with the rules, then please donít come. Itís as simple as that.

Last edited by adamHHR on 2009-09-14, 05:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hampshirehotrides.co.uk
XslaneyX
Dedicated member
Dedicated member

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: summer performance action day at castle combe   2009-04-15, 13:52

i was going to go to this with ft.com but i have a wedding to attend Laughing

keep an eye out for my mates track fiesta with orange comp mo's on

its I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/yourcreation

summer performance action day at castle combe
Page 1 of 1